Wednesday, May 9, 2012

T u l a


Hi...I am back! I have lost my account information and could not access my old blog, with all the account one can have i am the kind of person who forgets password and so i do apologize that EAB Skins have been behind on updates for the past few months. 

Finally i have updated this old skin base and just enhanced its makeup and trying to make it as natural as possible. Tula is an asian skin which is of course more like southeast asian faces. The faces i represent are more of faces i see from the country i come from. We have brown skin tones and not really fair light skin. We are mixed races from our ancestors. 

She looks much better with this tone. This is Tula Tan although EAB has various tan skin tones depends on its skin base. I am new to skin creations as i cannot perfect the exact asian skin i want to make. I am still learning even with years making skins...i still can say i am newbie.

Some skin tones appear to be mat and not glowy. All Skins have atleast two breast options. One normal one and one enhanced cleavage. 


Tula Bare : Milk, Pale, Tan and Bronze Skin tones

Tula Skins at the shop has basic makeup from bare natural to add on eyeliner and eyelashes and little light eyeshadow colors and always will have a smokey eyes as it is my favorite part of makeup.





Tula Makeup : Fresh, Innocent, Seduction and Smoke


EAB skins will have updates on makeup and will be sold as layers. This will include lips and eyeshadows and will fit only to the skin model for the purpose of having new makeup for your particular skin model.

:: EAB Shapes :: 

I cannot sell modified shapes. I do take time making each shape according to each skin and i do know that sucks to not have it modified. 

I have offered custom shape for those that want their body ( torso and legs as well as some other part of the body modified ) numbers changed. 

:: Custom Shape ::

Here is what you do. If you would like to use EAB Face and need different body shapes and height you can send me a note card and details of your custom shape. 

Notecard your favorite body shape numbers!
Torso
Legs
Head
Body

Second Life Store

No comments:

Post a Comment